TOP destination for winter holidays in the ötz valley
In total, 112 kilometres of diverse slopes are waiting to be discovered in Obergurgl. There’s something for every level of ability from beginners to casual carvers right through to athletic downhill skiers. If you want to test your stamina, take on the longest descent – the 8-kilometre-long run from the highest point in the ski resort on the 3,080-metre-high Wurmkogel summit down into the valley below. If you prefer to carve some turns in peace, you’ll almost always find plenty of space on the wide pistes. Everything that is special about skiing in Obergurgl is easy to explain yet difficult to find – just like a diamond.
THE SKI RESORT OF OBERGURGL-HOCHGURGL
25 cable cars
- 112 kilometres of pistes
- 42,000 people per hour transportation capacity
- Ski season from mid-November to the beginning of May
- Snow Park & Fun Slope
- Mogul slope, racing slope, practise area
- 11 ski lodges and mountain restaurants
- Panoramic bar Top Mountain Star (3,080 m)
- and much more!